MDT Ally Application
As a member, you are guaranteed the following benefits:
- Strengthened collaboration and networking across the state
- Access to the CATE online forum
- Free access to CATE’s technical assistance and trainings
- Your program’s listing in the membership directory
- Receipt of CATE’s e-newsletter, “#IntheKNOW,” and emails with important information from the community
- An ongoing voice in CATE’s statewide anti-trafficking and advocacy efforts
- Increased program effectiveness as part of CATE’s collaborative efforts
As an Ally, you are expected to:
- Be committed to CATE mission
- Be committed to seeking best practices
- Be committed to transparent collaboration
- Participate as needed in Regional Meetings, Statewide Meetings and projects
- Engage both decision-making staff and direct service providers from the organization
Fees: Currently, CATE membership is free to any eligible individual or organization. CATE reserves the right to instate a membership fee at a later date. If and when a fee is deemed necessary, membership will receive proper notice.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact:
READ BEFORE STARTING:
- This application is for individuals and organizations applying to be a Multi-Disciplinary Team Ally. If you wish to apply for a different membership type, you will need an alternate application.
- You must contact the Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Application ID number to complete the application.
- Sections cannot be saved. You can come back and complete the application at any time using this link, but individual sections have to be completed in one sitting to submit. You will not be able to submit until all required fields are filled.
- Once all sections are submitted, the application is complete and you will receive an email from the Membership Coordinator about your application status
Please complete and submit all parts of the application: