- Polaris Project – for general information
- Counter Trafficking Data Collaborative – for data
- National Survivor Network – for survivors and survivor-centered information
- The Irina Project – for definitions
- Missouri Attorney General’s Office
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Office on Trafficking in Persons, Administration for Children and Families
- Digital Resources for Mental Health at All Ages
- National Hotline 2020 Missouri State Report
- 2021 Trafficking in Persons Report
- North America Research Guide 2017
- Get the Facts: What We Know About Sex Trafficking, Prostitution, and Sexual
Exploitation in the U.S.
Missouri Based Research:
Have a question?
If you are interested in getting involved with CATE, have any questions about what we do or want to help connect a victim with the proper services, complete the form below. CATE is not a 24 hour service provider, please allow time to respond during normal business hours.