We will be updating this list daily or as we come upon new resources. If you have any resources to add or share with the community, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensive Resource Lists:
- NATIONAL NETWORK TO END DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: This is a comprehensive COVID-19 resource list for service providers including homelessness, older adults, domestic violence and more with resources ranging from remote work and mobile advocacy, to resources for languages other than English, to preventative care and more.
- HUD RESOURCES: This broad collection of homelessness resources was shared by our Regional HUD office.
- RESOURCES FOR IMMIGRANTS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS: From Informed Immigrant, this collection of resources is available in Spanish and English.
- FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE: This collection of resources provides information on COVID-19 for survivors (including hotlines, safety plans and self care), communities and DV/SV programs.
- PREVENTING AND MANAGING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 WITHIN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROGRAMS: Provided by VAWnet this guide provides easy to access resources in categories of general guidance, shelter settings, faith-based and community organizations, pregnant women and children, and awareness and education resources.
- GUIDE TO MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR COVID-19: This guide provides materials that will be of use to providers and those they serve, compiled by the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Nonprofit and Service Provider Resources:
- HELP FOR NONPROFITS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS: From The Chronicle of Philanthropy, these resources help nonprofits plan for the impact of the pandemic on workers, volunteers and finances.
- GRANT FUNDING IN A CRISIS: This document provides tips to protect your grant revenue from fundraising and proposal writing professionals.
- ISSUING STATEMENTS ON SERVICE DELIVERY DURING COVID-19: Prepared by the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault, this document provides some best practice recommendations for issuing service delivery updates to clients.
- HOW THE COVID-19 ECONOMIC STIMULUS BILL WOULD AFFECT NONPROFITS: This article from Nonprofit Quarterly breaks down the benefits of the CARES act for nonprofits.
- TRAUMA SENSITIVE RESPONSE TO COVID-19: This is a PDF that that discusses a trauma informed response and considerations for working with vulnerable populations during the pandemic provided by Alive and Well Communities.
- MULTILINGUAL RESOURCES ON COVID-19: This resource has key resources, fact sheets, posters, and updates in multiple languages.
- VIRTUAL AA RECOVERY MEETINGS: This is a live document that is updated as more meets are discovered.
- COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR PEOPLE WHO USE DRUGS AND HARM REDUCTION PROGRAMS: These guides for people who use drugs and harm reduction programs were created by: Higher Ground Harm Reduction, Reynolds Health Strategies, Harm Reduction Coalition, and Vital Strategies.
Human Trafficking Specific
- RESPONDING TO COVID-19 INFO FOR GNO SERVICE PROVIDERS: This is a comprehensive resource guide from the Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force. A lot of the resources focus on New Orleans, but it also provides broader resources and some trafficking specific information.
- From what we have seen, there are limited resources that specifically discuss the impact the pandemic will have on trafficking survivors and service providers. If you find any, please share. While there are still a plethora of related resources that will support our continued work, if you are experiencing a specific need, reach out to the Coalition and we will do our best to connect you with the resources you need.
- MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SENIOR SERVICES: This guide contains “any and all COVID-19-related information for Missourians, and is updated frequently.”
- MU EXTENSION COVID-19 RESOURCES: MU Extension provides resources and support for individuals, families, policy-makers, educators, businesses and others as we navigate the rapidly evolving response to and impacts of COVID-19 in Missouri.
St. Louis Resource Lists:
- ST. LOUIS RESOURCE LIST: This resource list was compiled by the City of St. Louis and includes COVID-19 contacts (hotlines and drive through testing), utilities updates and community resources.
- ST. LOUIS COVID-19 SOCIAL RESOURCE LIST: This is a Google Doc updated with local resources.
- ST. LOUIS COVID-19 RESOURCES: This resource list was compiled by the Immigrant Service Provider Network (ISPN).
Kansas City Resource Lists: