We will be updating this list daily or as we come upon new resources. If you have any resources to add or share with the community, email email@example.com
Comprehensive Resource Lists:
- National Network to End Domestic Violence: This is a comprehensive COVID-19 resource list for service providers including homelessness, older adults, domestic violence and more with resources ranging from remote work and mobile advocacy, to resources for languages other than English, to preventative care and more.
- HUD Resources: This broad collection of homelessness resources was shared by our Regional HUD office.
- Resources for Immigrants: From Informed Immigrant, this collection of resources is available in Spanish and English.
- Preventing and Managing the Spread of COVID-19 Within Domestic Violence Programs: Provided by VAWnet this guide provides easy to access resources in categories of general guidance, shelter settings, faith-based and community organizations, pregnant women and children, and awareness and education resources.
- Guide to Mental Health Resources: This guide provides materials that will be of use to providers and those they serve, compiled by the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Nonprofit and Service Provider Resources:
- Help for Nonprofits during the Coronavirus: From The Chronicle of Philanthropy, these resources help nonprofits plan for the impact of the pandemic on workers, volunteers and finances.
- Grant Funding in a Crisis: This document provides tips to protect your grant revenue from fundraising and proposal writing professionals.
- Issuing Statements on Service Delivery during COVID-19: Prepared by the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault, this document provides some best practice recommendations for issuing service delivery updates to clients.
- What is in the CARES Act for Nonprofits: This article from National Council of Nonprofits breaks down the benefits of the CARES act for nonprofits.
- How to Apply for Stimulus Benefits: The Chronicle of Philanthropy gathered a panel of experts in a virtual forum to help navigate the complex web of benefits available through the CARES Act for your nonprofit.
- Safety Planning During COVID-19: Tips from Survivors for Survivors
- Trauma Sensitive Response to COVID-19: This is a PDF that that discusses a trauma informed response and considerations for working with vulnerable populations during the pandemic provided by Alive and Well Communities.
- Multilingual Resources: This resource has key resources, fact sheets, posters, and updates on COVID-19 in multiple languages.
- Virtual AA Recovery Meetings: This is a live document that is updated as more meets are discovered.
- COVID-19 Guidance for People Who Use Drugs and Harm Reduction Programs: These guides for people who use drugs and harm reduction programs were created by: Higher Ground Harm Reduction, Reynolds Health Strategies, Harm Reduction Coalition, and Vital Strategies.
- Legal Aid Coronavirus and Work FAQ: This document, prepared by Legal Aid, answers FAQ about how Coronavirus affects work. Available in Spanish.
- Tool to Help Non-Filers Receive Economic Impact Payments: This new web portal allows Americans who did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 to submit basic personal information to the IRS so that they can receive payments.
Human Trafficking Specific
- **NEW** Economic Stimulus Payments: Resources for Trafficking Survivors and Other Underserved Communities
- COVID-19 Resources, Services, and Support: From the Office on Trafficking in Persons, this comprehensive resource list includes service updates and topic specific resources.
- Responding to COVID-19, Info for GNO Service Provides: This is a comprehensive resource guide from the Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force. A lot of the resources focus on New Orleans, but it also provides broader resources and some trafficking specific information.
- A Guide for Survivors of Sex Trafficking During COVID-19: Please note this article may be triggering as it goes into detail about the coercive tactics of traffickers. The purpose of this is to empower survivors and service providers with psychoeducation on how COVID-19 might be particularly triggering for survivors of human trafficking. It is written for survivors of sex trafficking who are no longer being trafficked. This guide was written by a survivor of sex and labor trafficking and a licensed mental health clinician.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: This guide contains “any and all COVID-19-related information for Missourians, and is updated frequently.”
- MU Extension COVID-19 Resources: MU Extension provides resources and support for individuals, families, policy-makers, educators, businesses and others as we navigate the rapidly evolving response to and impacts of COVID-19 in Missouri.
St. Louis Resource Lists:
- STL Response Dashboard: This frequently updated page has news, resources, and social updates from the St. Louis area.
- St. Louis Resource List: This resource list was compiled by the City of St. Louis and includes COVID-19 contacts (hotlines and drive through testing), utilities updates and community resources.
- St. Louis COVID-19 Social Resource List: This is a Google Doc updated with local resources.
- St. Louis COVID-19 Resources: This resource list was compiled by the Immigrant Service Provider Network (ISPN).
Kansas City Resource Lists:
- City of KC COVID-19 Updates: The city provides city operation updates, help for residents and businesses, and more.
- COVID-19 Relief Resources for Kansas City: This resource list was compiled by Uncover KC.
- Kansas City COVID-19 Community Resources: From The Beacon, this community resource list is updated frequently.