We will be updating this list as we come upon new resources. If you have any resources to add or share with the community, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensive Resource Lists:
- National Network to End Domestic Violence: This is a comprehensive COVID-19 resource list for service providers including homelessness, older adults, domestic violence and more with resources ranging from remote work and mobile advocacy, to resources for languages other than English, to preventative care and more.
- HUD Resources: This broad collection of homelessness resources was shared by our Regional HUD office.
- Resources for Immigrants: From Informed Immigrant, this collection of resources is available in Spanish and English.
- Preventing and Managing the Spread of COVID-19 Within Domestic Violence Programs: Provided by VAWnet this guide provides easy to access resources in categories of general guidance, shelter settings, faith-based and community organizations, pregnant women and children, and awareness and education resources.
- Guide to Mental Health Resources: This guide provides materials that will be of use to providers and those they serve, compiled by the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Nonprofit and Service Provider Resources:
- Grant Funding in a Crisis: This document provides tips to protect your grant revenue from fundraising and proposal writing professionals.
- Issuing Statements on Service Delivery during COVID-19: Prepared by the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault, this document provides some best practice recommendations for issuing service delivery updates to clients
- Safety Planning During COVID-19: Tips from Survivors for Survivors
- Multilingual Resources: This resource has key resources, fact sheets, posters, and updates on COVID-19 in multiple languages.
- Virtual AA Recovery Meetings: This is a live document that is updated as more meets are discovered.
- COVID-19 Guidance for People Who Use Drugs and Harm Reduction Programs: These guides for people who use drugs and harm reduction programs were created by: Higher Ground Harm Reduction, Reynolds Health Strategies, Harm Reduction Coalition, and Vital Strategies.
- Legal Aid Coronavirus and Work FAQ: This document, prepared by Legal Aid, answers FAQ about how Coronavirus affects work. Available in Spanish.
Human Trafficking Specific
- Economic Stimulus Payments: Resources for Trafficking Survivors and Other Underserved Communities
- COVID-19 Resources, Services, and Support: From the Office on Trafficking in Persons, this comprehensive resource list includes service updates and topic specific resources.
- Responding to COVID-19, Info for GNO Service Provides: This is a comprehensive resource guide from the Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force. A lot of the resources focus on New Orleans, but it also provides broader resources and some trafficking specific information.
- A Guide for Survivors of Sex Trafficking During COVID-19: Please note this article may be triggering as it goes into detail about the coercive tactics of traffickers. The purpose of this is to empower survivors and service providers with psychoeducation on how COVID-19 might be particularly triggering for survivors of human trafficking. It is written for survivors of sex trafficking who are no longer being trafficked. This guide was written by a survivor of sex and labor trafficking and a licensed mental health clinician.
Have a question?
If you are interested in getting involved with CATE, have any questions about what we do or want to help connect a victim with the proper services, complete the form below. CATE is not a 24 hour service provider, please allow time to respond during normal business hours.